View Profile OsatoUchiha

97 Movie Reviews

Yes, yesssss!!!

Mario is a big bully. I approve!

Simply amazing, very well made and the intro really feels like the one from an old anime.

14 Game Reviews

This was a pretty nice game! I really liked all of the references to the Resident Evil games, even the more infamous ones. *cough* Mike Sandwich *cough* I also ran into some minor bugs, mainly the fact that the condition indicator doesn't animate when you're on "critical" or the fact that when I loaded the game, I had less ammo than when I had saved it.

But regardless of these minor inconveniences, it was a pretty fun game. The sprites were used as best as possible and it all really felt like a cohesive visual experience, excluding Mr. X of course.

The voice acting was superb on all sides in my opinion, it definitely beat the voice acting of the first Resident Evil and that can only be good XD. The sound effects and music selection were also all spot on and I think they all fit really well into the game and story. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of this series of fangame flash games and will most certainly give my thoughts on any sequel that should materialize.

I give this game 3.5/5 stars and would recommend it to any fans of Resident Evil and Metal Slug.

Have a nice day >_<)b

Wow! I did not expect this to be so good! The atmosphere is very well done and that scene with Toriel was heartbreaking! I can't wait to see the full game!

Very nice game, it was mostly cut scenes but the cut scenes were well animated so it evened out in my opinion, Curious what kind of storyline you're brewing up for this game series. sadly it was very short so I couldn't give ya the full 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

7 Audio Reviews

This is amazing, too bad it's for a game you're making, else I'd ask to use it.
Keep up the good work and good luck with your game!

I loved it, t'was very nice!

Crueldeity responds:

Your listening time is appreciated my digital friend. \m/

This is amazing you have some talent alright! You expressed those emotions so well I got goosebumps on the part where you begged for your life, also you changed your voice into different characters very nicely, I'd love to contract you if I'll ever need a voice actor in a project.

1 Art Review

AWESOME!! :D
I love Samurais. :P

Give you a 4 because the sword could have been better. :-|

YaY! Newgrounds, I love it! I also like anime and I play lot of Video Game genres, just not sports, there I'm no good at all. What ever, wish ya a nice day in Newgrounds!

24, Male