One Punch Man - Remake Latino One Punch Man - Remake Latino

It's nice to see stuff made by fellow latin americans on newgrounds!
Greetings from Paraguay.

Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2 Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2

Nice animation! I really enjoyed watching this, the changing of scenery was very nice and that transition between those scenes was also quite flawless. The animation of the fighters was a little less fluent from time to time, but nevertheless it was watchable. Keep up the good work and keep making these badass fights.

Jungle Hunt 2 Jungle Hunt 2

Amazing, the voices where the best part, specially Batmans voice, it was spot on. Can't wait to see the next part!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it and yes the actors did a great job playing the characters and we shall continue.

Mahtigwess and Lusifee: No Evil 014 Mahtigwess and Lusifee: No Evil 014

Very nice, I really liked this one.

Otherwordly Otherwordly

"Hehe, what a nice guy!"

Mortal Kombat X Tekken Mortal Kombat X Tekken

Very nice animation dude, good use of effects and screen shake.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! I was worried about the camera being too shaky. lol

Splatoon Problems Splatoon Problems

"That wasn't ink" That line alone deserved the 5 stars. This was amazingly hilarious.

Goon Squad: The Genesis Goon Squad: The Genesis

Not bad.

Oxob vs Xenrath Oxob vs Xenrath

This was a very nice fluid animation, the sound effects and music where also spot on. The only thing that bothered me was that at some instances the black spiky powers of Xenrah seemed a little static, as if they weren't' fluid, but a part from that great job!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

The entire award ceremony was magnificent, but what made the entire thing really worth it, was that Pico 2 joke. Keep making Newgrounds awesome people. Everything by Everyone.