One Punch Man - Remake Latino One Punch Man - Remake Latino

It's nice to see stuff made by fellow latin americans on newgrounds!
Greetings from Paraguay.

Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2 Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2

Nice animation! I really enjoyed watching this, the changing of scenery was very nice and that transition between those scenes was also quite flawless. The animation of the fighters was a little less fluent from time to time, but nevertheless it was watchable. Keep up the good work and keep making these badass fights.

Jungle Hunt 2 Jungle Hunt 2

Amazing, the voices where the best part, specially Batmans voice, it was spot on. Can't wait to see the next part!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it and yes the actors did a great job playing the characters and we shall continue.

Horrortale Teaser Horrortale Teaser

Wow! I did not expect this to be so good! The atmosphere is very well done and that scene with Toriel was heartbreaking! I can't wait to see the full game!

Mario's Final RPG Ep.1 Mario's Final RPG Ep.1

Very nice game, it was mostly cut scenes but the cut scenes were well animated so it evened out in my opinion, Curious what kind of storyline you're brewing up for this game series. sadly it was very short so I couldn't give ya the full 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

Sonic Adventure X Ep.2 Sonic Adventure X Ep.2

Amazing! I was anxious to see the next installment in your series and Imust say, WOW! MetaMike and teejay-number13, you both make a great team together, Mike with the story and teejay with the programing. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see the next episode coming out. The game was very good, didn't expierence any bugs and the last fight was hard. (Even though it was usefull to have Leonardo as a meat shield) Anyways, keep up the good work guys, next time you'll make daily first! :D

Sentinel of the Great Gate Sentinel of the Great Gate

This is amazing, too bad it's for a game you're making, else I'd ask to use it.
Keep up the good work and good luck with your game!

Tankmen Blitz Tankmen Blitz

I loved it, t'was very nice!

Crueldeity responds:

Your listening time is appreciated my digital friend. \m/

Demo Reel 2015 Trina D. Demo Reel 2015 Trina D.

This is amazing you have some talent alright! You expressed those emotions so well I got goosebumps on the part where you begged for your life, also you changed your voice into different characters very nicely, I'd love to contract you if I'll ever need a voice actor in a project.

cloudy samurai cloudy samurai